Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
$100 Coles/Myer Voucher Competition
This page outlines the Terms and Conditions of the Coles/Myer Voucher Competition.
By entering the Coles/Myer Voucher Competition ("the CM Promotion"), the entrant agrees to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. In these Terms and Conditions, Future Security Australia Pty Ltd is referred to as “FSA” and each entrant is referred to as “you”.
2. All information on 'how to enter' forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By submitting an entry into the Promotion, you warrant that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
3. The Promoter is Future Security Australia Pty Ltd (ACN: 121841147) 1 KINGS PLACE SOUTH MELBOURNE, Victoria 3205
4. The Promotion commences on July 1, 2017 at 9.00am (AEDT) and will continue until June 30, 2018 at 4.00pm (AEDT) (the “Promotion Period”).
5. You must be an Australian Resident individual, and not a company or other entity.
6. You may only enter in the CM Promotion once.
7. You must be a working Homeowner with a minimum of $100,000 annual household income and Home Equity of $150,000; OR have a minimum of $150,000 in Superannuation; OR have a minimum of $50,000 to use as a deposit.
8. Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, will not be eligible to win.
How to enter
9. To submit an entry, you must complete an approved Registration Form at a designated event attended by FSA and where this promotion is advertised, or through the www.futuresecurity.com.au website.
By entering into the Promotion, you agree and acknowledge that:
10. FSA may use your entry and your personal information, including your name, likeness, email address and phone number for FSA’s promotional and publicity purposes;
11. FSA may send you information and marketing communications;
12. You agree to an In Home Presentation by an FSA representative to discuss your financial future and the services offered by FSA.
13. FSA accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the CM Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. FSA is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
Winning the prize
14. The winning entry will be decided by FSA each day at 8pm.
15. FSA will randomly select the winner from the Secure Draw.
16. The winning entry will be notified by FSA via Email or Phone.
18. The winner will receive a Coles/Myer Voucher to the value specified in the email confirmation
19. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable. Decision final.
20. In all matters, all decisions of FSA and its judges will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.